Have you ever wondered what you can do to nurture the musical growth of your child, regardless of your own musical ability?
Experience Music Together®: the international, research-based* music and movement program for children, birth through age four, and their adult caregivers - pioneered in 1987 to help families support music development in their young children and discover the joy of family music-making.
* Read articles or visit the Music Together Experts blog for more information about Music Together research and the benefits of the program for both children and their caregivers!
Weekly, 45-minute classes for infants, toddlers, preschoolers and their parents/caregivers.
(60 minutes for Big Kids, ages 5-7 years)
- Exposure to a rich variety of music through fun activities that respect and support the playful learning style of young children.
- Parents and caregivers, regardless of their own musical abilities, contributing to the enrichment of their child's music environment.
- Children participating at their own level in family-style classes with mixed ages.
(Babies and Big Kids classes are for children 0-8 months and 5-7 years, respectively)
- Rhythmic chanting
- Creative movement - from finger-plays to large motor activities
- Instrument play
View a Music Together Class Gift Certificates